DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom camera Lens blocked

Dani1963

Reactions
good evening everyone I have a problem I can not unscrew the lens of my Mavic 2 zoom is blocked I have tried in all ways maybe you need a special tool someone can help me find it I bought the neutral filters but I can not use them thanks to anyone who can give a Help

Reactions: Chris4koi
Try holding the camera and GENTLY tapping around the rim of the filter and then try unscrewing it. There are small diameter camera filter "wrenches" available but HOLD THE CAMERA in your fingers etc. so that the torque is NOT BORNE by the gimbal.

I think I have seen mention of someone using a Phanton 3 propellor wrench with the propellor wrench lined with something to make it a better fit.

If it really proves stubborn I might consider wrapping the rim of the filter with a strong sticky tape and then with great care grip the filter with pliers but that would be a last resort.

If you are uncertain about a translation of that, check what is meant BEFORE you do anything.

Try holding the camera and GENTLY tapping around the rim of the filter and then try unscrewing it. There are small diameter camera filter "wrenches" available but HOLD THE CAMERA in your fingers etc. so that the torque is NOT BORNE by the gimbal.

I think I have seen mention of someone using a Phanton 3 propellor wrench with the propellor wrench lined with something to make it a better fit.

If it really proves stubborn I might consider wrapping the rim of the filter with a strong sticky tape and then with great care grip the filter with pliers but that would be a last resort.

If you are uncertain about a translation of that, check what is meant BEFORE you do anything.

Reactions: Dave Maine

thank you very much but I solved it by wearing a glove and with a lot of patience I tried and tried again and in the end I managed thanks again for the advice

good evening everyone I have a problem I can not unscrew the lens of my Mavic 2 zoom is blocked I have tried in all ways maybe you need a special tool someone can help me find it I bought the neutral filters but I can not use them thanks to anyone who can give a Help
Is it that hard to type a period at the end of a thought?

Reactions: Dani1963
Sorry i used traslator
I always give a break to non-native English speakers on grammar, but even Italian uses periods (except when you’re talking with your hands 😀).

Reactions: Dani1963
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf