DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 zoom camera

I was looking at that also but it does not say its a DJI camera just says for mavic 2 Who is going to be the first to try?

Reactions: JDawg
They are listed as original DJI mavic 2 zoom camera. New part not pulled from crash or chopped drone. The dealer on eBay is bestdeals_us . He has 7,600 plus sells with 98 on feedback. Has more than 10. I’ve got one order and will be here by 12/24. Will let you know how it goes.

Reactions: NH Phantom
They are listed as original DJI mavic 2 zoom camera. New part not pulled from crash or chopped drone. The dealer on eBay is bestdeals_us . He has 7,600 plus sells with 98 on feedback. Has more than 10. I’ve got one order and will be here by 12/24. Will let you know how it goes.
Have you seen the Pro camera anywhere at the reduced china prices? Cheaper to buy the zoom and a pro camera than a pro and a zoom camera.

Have you seen the Pro camera anywhere at the reduced china prices? Cheaper to buy the zoom and a pro camera than a pro and a zoom camera.

In the uk for some reason it’s the other way round. Pro is £1350 and the Zoom camera £260 and the Zoom is £1099 and the Pro camera £650 so the Pro + zoom camera just wins.

Reactions: carlrbrugger
Well after all the wait I got the zoom camera from bestdeals-us on eBay. Camera worked and zoomed but no movement at all. Skipping back!! Found one in USA..

Well after all the wait I got the zoom camera from bestdeals-us on eBay. Camera worked and zoomed but no movement at all. Skipping back!! Found one in USA..

41 days after ordering a zoom camera for my mavic 2 pro I got it in and really like it. Going to use pro camera for trips and taking videos in the mountains and use the zoom for daily use and catching trespassers hunting on my property!! Had to send first camera back and ordered another from a different seller that made it sound like it was already in the USA but it was still shipped from China! So after 41 days and still waiting on refund on first camera. I would try to find a camera in USA.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flonke