DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 zoom Crashed

It's misleading because in some cases it tells beginners that it's fine to take off when it's not, as perfectly demonstrated here ! DJI could avoid these cases by simply changing it to say 'Acquiring GPS please wait', or similar... don't get me wrong - of course I think every new user should read the manual, browse the forums and be aware of such things before they fly, but we have to accept that a certain percentage just don't, or miss the information when they do !
Even if you read and don't miss the info, retention can be an issue too. I know I read my manual several times for my P4P. But when trying to hand catch on my boat with OA preventing it, I could not recall what I read about how to turn off OA.

Even if you read and don't miss the info, retention can be an issue too. I know I read my manual several times for my P4P. But when trying to hand catch on my boat with OA preventing it, I could not recall what I read about how to turn off OA.
I have narrow sensing programmed on my C1 button which i press and hold while bringing down P4P at grabbing level.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito