DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 zoom gimbal issues

Shivers

Reactions
Hello!
Well, I was away at some of my family’s home, and wanted to take new shots of the coupla on the roof. Took out the drone, power up and the camera stared to go through the motions. I got a gimbal error... So double check the cover... it’s off. Nothing in the way.
Now, I’ve never crashed my drone, it’s taken care of better then most kids! I always keep it in the bag, take the gimbal cover off before flying.. blah blah.

I don’t get it. It will move a bit through the self test.. it moves! It will zoom! But no response, and the gimbal menu is not present.
I’m wondering if anyone has had this issues. Now, the **** of it... Yes I have the extended protection! My first year just expired like 2 weeks ago! Lucky I purchased the extended again (****, are these just programmed to go bunk after a year and 2 weeks)

I’m beyond good with electronics! Without telling you what I can do, I’m more then able to reflow CPUs and more. So, a ribbon wire does not scare me.
What bothers me is the glue in the screws... I don’t want to loose my warranty! But I want my dam drone working so I can take these shots we traveled for!

any help would be great!
I did message @djidroneservice in hope’s he’s not to busy!
Should have bought that spare drone. Currently and thoroughly pissed lol.

As well, more information. The gimbal section on the remote is not showing at all. On my first attempt it was! I shut it down, pulled the battery and tried another battery. This time, no gimbal menu.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys