DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 zoom IMU won't calibrate after crash.

andymancrtr

Reactions
Hit hard on nose after fall from about 30 feet, only prop damage and a dent in the plastic on the nose. After calibrating the IMU it says to restart,I restart the craft and the sensor state reads accelerometer ACC0 0.01 Data Error GYRO00.009 green bar

ACC1 0.004 green bar GYRO1 0.002 green bar
could the error be because the surface used to to calibrate on was off a small bit? I did use a level. What is my next step? After restart IMU error comes back up and restart craft. Please give me some feedback guys.Thanks

Last edited:
Hit hard on nose after fall from about 30 feet, only prop damage and a dent in the plastic on the nose. After calibrating the IMU it says to restart,I restart the craft and the sensor state reads accelerometer ACC0 0.01 Data Error GYRO00.009 green bar

ACC1 0.004 green bar GYRO1 0.002 green bar
could the error be because the surface used to to calibrate on was off a small bit? I did use a level. What is my next step? After restart IMU error comes back up and restart craft. Please give me some feedback guys.Thanks

There has been a number of reports on IMU cannot be calibrated after crash and the problem was successfully fixed by giving the craft a knock. I didn't believe it until I have gained understanding on how the IMU works. There are tiny moving masses inside the IMU and they can get stuck after the crash. Knocking the craft will usually free them up.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143