DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom - Live Streaming to YouTube

Karakoram

Reactions
Hey folks! So I just tried to broadcast live to YouTube for the first time and after the login, DJI Go would tell me that the app does not have permission by Google. Ended up being guided to set up a new account (thought perhaps a non Google account might do the trick) but that was a fail. Does anyone know of a simple way to get overcome this issue with the RTMP link? Every post I've read has been different and I don't want to end up making a mess of this. Thanks so much!

So far as I know you need over 1K subscribers. If you have that I don’t think it should be that difficult. Are you using the standard remote or smart controller?
Hmm this is the first time I've heard anything about a set number of subs before being able to broadcast live on YT. Haha I was hoping this would be a good way to start 'getting subscribers'. I'm using a smart controller. Thanks for replying to the post!

For
Hmm this is the first time I've heard anything about a set number of subs before being able to broadcast live on YT. Haha I was hoping this would be a good way to start 'getting subscribers'. I'm using a smart controller. Thanks for replying to the post!
For device broadcasts it's 1k subs, from a desktop it doesn't apply.

Reactions: Karakoram
Hey folks! So I just tried to broadcast live to YouTube for the first time and after the login, DJI Go would tell me that the app does not have permission by Google. Ended up being guided to set up a new account (thought perhaps a non Google account might do the trick) but that was a fail. Does anyone know of a simple way to get overcome this issue with the RTMP link? Every post I've read has been different and I don't want to end up making a mess of this. Thanks so much!

I also tried, and my friend has about six thousand subscribers, and the stream still didn’t work. I now stream via Facebook, it works fine. So far this is only one working option for the stream.

I also tried, and my friend has about six thousand subscribers, and the stream still didn’t work. I now stream via Facebook, it works fine. So far this is only one working option for the stream.
Man that's just ridiculous that it hasn't worked for you. I have a FB page with almost 40K but it's my YouTube that I want to start growing because I'm finally starting to produce content out of my work which is as an adventure alpine guide. Anyway, I'm going to keep trying and if nothing - FB streaming it is! Thanks for replying here!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803