DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 zoom slow motion

Pippi

Reactions
Hello I am new i drones, just got an mavic 2 zoom
I am allso not good enough in English, so its not easy to find info. There is not much to find in swedish.
My quess.
I am testing different video-modes.
When I try filming in slow-motion It works sometimes and sometimes not.
I have the camera-setting for slow and 120fps.
Is there soe flight-modes the slow motion noesnt work in.?
Thank you in advance.
//Pippi

I thought slow motion video is done on video editing software in post production. My m2z is fairly new and still testing flight with 3 batteries. I have not used camera yet. This is new to me. I have taken 30fps with P4P and slowed video in davinci resolve. It is not as good as one taken at 120fps.

Frame rate is obvious. I would like to know in what fly-modes 120fps works an not.
It seems to work in 1080 and fly-mode manual but not in e.g. auto track.
I also tryed to connect speeaker so I could talk in to the video what modes I use. but the sound/ audion, was only avaliable in my phone, not on the PC? Why?
How do some utube-videos show both the display with all indicators or just the video?
How do they mode to be able to hear the speeker, during flight, in PC?
I had a brumming noice, like a fan or propellers-sound in the mobile-phone-video but not from start, it came after some seconds. Is there a fan in the remote-controll?

Reactions: Salle
Cached video which is saved on your tablet or phone can record sound. You have to enable it. The video recorded on the AC does not have sound.

Frame rate is obvious. I would like to know in what fly-modes 120fps works an not.
It seems to work in 1080 and fly-mode manual but not in e.g. auto track.
I also tryed to connect speeaker so I could talk in to the video what modes I use. but the sound/ audion, was only avaliable in my phone, not on the PC? Why?
How do some utube-videos show both the display with all indicators or just the video?
How do they mode to be able to hear the speeker, during flight, in PC?
I had a brumming noice, like a fan or propellers-sound in the mobile-phone-video but not from start, it came after some seconds. Is there a fan in the remote-controll?
Yes it’s a fan in the m2 controller & the aircraft *****?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54