DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 zoom video review

Seems to be a good operators real world review, without resorting to any form of pseudo technical "dismantling" and criticism of what hardware DJI could or should've been used. Have to say I'm impressed with the zoom function too. Need to find the same for the Pro 2 now!

Reactions: vicvideopic
Seems to be a good operators real world review, without resorting to any form of pseudo technical "dismantling" and criticism of what hardware DJI could or should've been used. Have to say I'm impressed with the zoom function too. Need to find the same for the Pro 2 now!
Thank you Numone,
I am really enjoying the zoom feature

Really an excellent video Vic. I share your opinion about the Mavic Zoom. I recently bought one and I am testing them and the first results leave me very satisfied, although sometimes I was forced to make some color tweaks in the edition. but I suppose it must be that I'm not very practical with setting RC, so I appreciate your comments very much
Thank you
Adolf from Argentina

Reactions: vicvideopic
Really an excellent video Vic. I share your opinion about the Mavic Zoom. I recently bought one and I am testing them and the first results leave me very satisfied, although sometimes I was forced to make some color tweaks in the edition. but I suppose it must be that I'm not very practical with setting RC, so I appreciate your comments very much
Thank you
Adolf from Argentina
Gracias Adolf,
in my opinion tweaking colors in post processing is always needed, even with the best camera in the world, and it is part of the fun!

I was almost sure I should raplace my mavic pro with the mavic pro2. After watching your video, I have to think again. You are very convincing regarding the mavic zoom.
Thanks

I was almost sure I should raplace my mavic pro with the mavic pro2. After watching your video, I have to think again. You are very convincing regarding the mavic zoom.
Thanks
Thank you,
I was hesitating between the two models, like you.
The zoom was full of excellent surprises for me

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes