DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Zoom with Fly More Kit for Sale

jedimaster43

Reactions
A very low use Mavic 2 Zoom, flown less than 10 times along with the Fly more kit and three battery cases for carrying on airlines. Perfect condition, used very little. My reason for selling is that I bought a Skydio and promised my wife I'd only keep one drone. Price = $1100.00. Pictures on request. Contact [email protected]

Last edited:
A very low use Mavic 2 Zoom, flown less than 10 times along with the flyaway kit and three battery cases for carrying on airlines. Perfect condition, used very little. My reason for selling is that I bought a Skydio and promised my wife I'd only keep one drone. Price = $1100.00. Pictures on request. Contact [email protected]

Flyaway? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Take the wife to a nice dinner, flowers, and add a small gift. Keep the Zoom. Trust me, it’ll work. Groveling works too. ? If you know she wants something, now is the time to get it for her. Tit for tat.

You’ll miss that little guy. More convenient than the big Skydio.

Reactions: Romulus Archibald
You might do well to place in the classified instead of General Discussion. Also, don't forget to state your location and currency.

Take the wife to a nice dinner, flowers, and add a small gift. Keep the Zoom. Trust me, it’ll work. Groveling works too. ? If you know she wants something, now is the time to get it for her. Tit for tat.

You’ll miss that little guy. More convenient than the big Skydio.
:) :cool: Good Idea, but I have to admit that since I bought the Skydio, I haven flown the Mavic. I live on the edge of a no fly zone and getting cleared each time is a pain. Groveling might work, but over many, many, many years of marriage, I've played that card a lot.

Thanks!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but DJI says Care Refresh is not transferrable. I bought it on a Mini I’m selling, so if that’s not right, I’d like to know.

Correct on FAQ:
9、Can I return or transfer DJI Care Refresh?

If your DJI product is returned according to DJI's return policy, you can apply for returning DJI Care Refresh as well. If your DJI product has not been returned, then you cannot return DJI Care Refresh. DJI Care Refresh is not transferable.

That being said, a arrangement with seller to buyer could be made had that service be required :)

Reactions: Kyle76
It seems some of us, myself included, would like to see you keep it just in case for the future ?? just curious though,
Would you be willing to sell individual parts of your "Fly More Kit"?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown