DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 zoom

Jamesie0ne

Reactions
I bought a mavic 2 zoom, my first drone, flew several times using the RTH..spot on everytime within inches. Had an opportunity to purchase a Phanton 4 Pro, 1st flight today. After 3 takeoffs and landings using RTH, the phantom was off by 5 or 6 feet everytime....just amazed how accurate the mavic is compared to the more expensive phantom..

I have both the M2P and the P4P. I bought them both within a week of each other and have concentrated on the M2P. I've only flown the P4P twice and don't remember specifically about the RTH accuracy. The one thing that I thought of was that with the M2P there is a setting that you can turn on and off to control the precise landing. Does the P4P have that setting?

I have both the M2P and the P4P. I bought them both within a week of each other and have concentrated on the M2P. I've only flown the P4P twice and don't remember specifically about the RTH accuracy. The one thing that I thought of was that with the M2P there is a setting that you can turn on and off to control the precise landing. Does the P4P have that setting?
Yes, it has precise landing and I turned that on the 2nd flight, still off...i mean not crazy off but compared to the mp2, no comparison, really surprising

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griggmi