DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mavic 3 - Above the Clouds (5K)

c.oberschneider

Reactions
Site
www.oberschneider.com

Took my Mavic 3 for a flight above the clouds in early November 2021 in the Austrian Alps.

Technical stuff for those interested:
filmed in 5.1K 30 H265 in LOG format (except for the one tele lens shot, that was in 4K 30 and upscaled for this video).
LUT used: Mavic 3 LUT by The Film Poets
Graded with Cinema Grade in FCPX, exported in ProRes 422

Has to be the Most Humbling drone footage I have ever seen , its just sick. I never wanted it to end. Another video to make the M3 look like a Rock Star gone viral. Hands down an award winning piece of footage . I dont think my life will ever be the same . lol

Its already a spiritual presence but than you add you on the mountain an the cross, nothing can touch this.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your M3 in the Rain > Capture the Storm or visit the Cross above the clouds .

I’m in awe myself..
Amazing work and as phantom rain mentioned very spiritual..
The cross above the clouds with the sun….
Truly a once in a lifetime shot…
It’s my opinion that God put u there in exactly the right time with exactly the right equipment…

Very nice video. The shoot from the sun at 0:39 was really nice. Everything amazing... Thanks for sharing.
Was the right drone, at the right time, in the right hands.

Great Video, Curious of altitude and how hard it is to actually get to that location, must be quite a hike?
Thank you! It's actually not a long way up there, maybe 200 vertical meters and less than half an hour from the parking spot. The last few meters are the tricky part, it's quite exposed up there and for someone like me who is a bit afraid of heights it can be a challenge! :)

Very nice!

Took my Mavic 3 for a flight above the clouds in early November 2021 in the Austrian Alps.

Technical stuff for those interested:
filmed in 5.1K 30 H265 in LOG format (except for the one tele lens shot, that was in 4K 30 and upscaled for this video).
LUT used: Mavic 3 LUT by The Film Poets
Graded with Cinema Grade in FCPX, exported in ProRes 422
Good stuff buddy, well done, bravo. All I use is FCPX, I’ll be snagging that Lut shortly. Great scenery excellent job capturing its glory, Merry Christmas.

Reactions: c.oberschneider
when i see shots like this, i think that 15 years ago it would have cost a hollywood movie director $50 to take this shot with a helicopter and a very expensive camera mounted to that helicopter lol
very nice

Reactions: c.oberschneider

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun