DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Cine 5k Video Footage Quality

IMU

Reactions
I sincerely hope that what I have seen on Youtube is a Youtube 5k compression issue.
I have now viewed 3 comparison videos and every comparison to the Mavic 2 Pro, the Mavic 2 Pro wins. IMHO
The Cine 3 looks to be very mushy and lacking in detail.
One video that I saw, the Youtuber was using an Nd16, on auto settings and the footage still seemed to be washed out in the whites and grey in the darks.
I will say that when the Youtuber got close to an object and stopped moving the drone, the image looked great!
To be grabbing 3760mbs in ProRes 422, this Mavic 3 should be able to capture amazing detail with out having to sit still.
The Mavic 2 Pro only shoots in 100mbs and that unit grabs very good detail to me.
I hope that this is a Yoube thing.

Reactions: christangey
I'm using chrome and was expecting it to offer to translate but it's not popping up.
It's actually easier than that, if you go up to his banner you'll see a little "english " button next to a UK flag. He does a lot of videos in German too, he's quite a reliable reviewer, unlike so many others!

I sincerely hope that what I have seen on Youtube is a Youtube 5k compression issue.
I have now viewed 3 comparison videos and every comparison to the Mavic 2 Pro, the Mavic 2 Pro wins. IMHO
The Cine 3 looks to be very mushy and lacking in detail.
One video that I saw, the Youtuber was using an Nd16, on auto settings and the footage still seemed to be washed out in the whites and grey in the darks.
I will say that when the Youtuber got close to an object and stopped moving the drone, the image looked great!
To be grabbing 3760mbs in ProRes 422, this Mavic 3 should be able to capture amazing detail with out having to sit still.
The Mavic 2 Pro only shoots in 100mbs and that unit grabs very good detail to me.
I hope that this is a Yoube thing.

Looking at source for M2P and M3C, it's a pretty significant difference. Don't trust Youtubers to know how to work with the footage to achieve maximum results unless they have proven that they know what they're doing.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian