DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC 3 CINE DUAL CONTROLLER INFO

EMB2

Reactions
Does anyone know if the Mavic 3 Cine has dual controller capability ? I had with the Mavic 2 pro, so I'm not sure why I can't find any info. on this anywhere on their site, or online. Are there any links to this, or when it is coming, How to set it up, the smart controller config ? Or even the best way to communicate with DJI to get info. I'm stumped.

Thank you.
EMB2

There is no capability like this documented in the marketing for the M3 Cine or the guides provided by DJI.

Has there been further developments one this ? have a DJI Mavic 3 Cine which i purchased with the DJI RC Pro controller, since i do a lot of offroad motorcyle riding, i have created a mount for my controller. But the RC Pro is so expensive and hence I have just purchased a DJI RC for my mootorcyle trips and will use the DJI RC pro fo alll my other drone flying. How can I bind both controllers to my drone ? when I swop them, then it does not pair and the new DJI RC i just recieved is giving me a message " Connected device not bound to aircraft.. i can fly 5 more times etc etc.... Now I dont want to unbind my RC Pro as I use it all the time and then will use the DJI RC on weekends when doinng adventure rides . Assistance would be great

Has there been further developments one this ? have a DJI Mavic 3 Cine which i purchased with the DJI RC Pro controller, since i do a lot of offroad motorcyle riding, i have created a mount for my controller. But the RC Pro is so expensive and hence I have just purchased a DJI RC for my mootorcyle trips and will use the DJI RC pro fo alll my other drone flying. How can I bind both controllers to my drone ? when I swop them, then it does not pair and the new DJI RC i just recieved is giving me a message " Connected device not bound to aircraft.. i can fly 5 more times etc etc.... Now I dont want to unbind my RC Pro as I use it all the time and then will use the DJI RC on weekends when doinng adventure rides . Assistance would be great
This behavior has not changed. Just my guess, but it's not likely to change.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlafica