DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mavic 3: Commando Training Cliffs in Cornwall.

Chris Baish

Reactions
I've been trialling DLog vs HLG. I'm blown away by both, but the light on this video seems to really benefit from HDR.

This area was used by British commandos as training grounds for clifftop assaults in the 1940s.

I was also very privileged to capture some Cornish Choughs (crow-like birds with distinctive red beaks). These almost became extinct a few years ago but a successful protection programme has seen them bounce back. Watch out for them in the very first scene.

Last edited:
I've been trialling DLog vs HLG. I'm blown away by both, but the light on this video seems to really benefit from HDR.

This area was used by British commandos as training grounds for clifftop assaults in the 1940s.

I was also very piveleged to capture some Cornish Choughs (crow-like birds with distinctive red beaks). These almost became extinct a few years ago but a successful protection programme has seen them bounce back. Watch out for them in the very first scene.

Such a beautiful part of the UK

I was also very privileged to capture some Cornish Choughs (crow-like birds with distinctive red beaks). These almost became extinct a few years ago but a successful protection programme has seen them bounce back. Watch out for them in the very first scene.

Chris:
You have made one fine film here! Loved the numerous reveals, and calm way of flying, the smooth rolling in of the surf against the seawall, and the final scene of you silhouetted against the setting sun. Perfect!

Dale

Reactions: Chris Baish
Chris:
You have made one fine film here! Loved the numerous reveals, and calm way of flying, the smooth rolling in of the surf against the seawall, and the final scene of you silhouetted against the setting sun. Perfect!

Dale
Thank you very much Dale. Very kind words 🙏

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flyingthe405