DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Continuous Yaw

pnwbikerboi

Reactions
Hello,
I have flown my Mavic 3 a few times and today it just ped me off. I took off, left stick left and it was super slow in Normal mode, then i let off the stick and it continues to rotate the craft, like its got a delay, same happens with right rotation. Countering it does not help either, landed, checked all setting, nothing changed. Placed it in Sport mode and it did not happen.
Any thoughts or anyone seen this happen also?
Thanks
J

Hello,
I have flown my Mavic 3 a few times and today it just ped me off. I took off, left stick left and it was super slow in Normal mode, then i let off the stick and it continues to rotate the craft, like its got a delay, same happens with right rotation. Countering it does not help either, landed, checked all setting, nothing changed. Placed it in Sport mode and it did not happen.
Any thoughts or anyone seen this happen also?
Thanks
J
Under the Control tab/advanced gimbal - check your Normal mode Yaw smoothness. Any higher than about 18-20and you get over run.

I haven’t seen this with my Mavic3, but with my old Mavic Air I had a similar issue where it yawed for O level stick in all modes. I recalibrated the sticks and it went away. The fact that your problem only exists in normal mode seems a bit different than my issue, but I would try a stick calibration for lack of a better solution.

Reactions: 3rdof5

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo