DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 drone unstable during Mastershots

stefc

Reactions
Hi,
When testing the Mastershots feature of the 01.00.0400 FW version, I have noticed considerable wobble/wiggle of my Mavic 3 during the dronie/circle parts.
Drone became really unstable and I had to stop the Mastershots session with the pause button.
Anybody else getting this behaviour? Any thoughts on what could have caused this?
Airdata log is fine, no errors. IMU, Gimbal and Compass were calibrated with success right before the flight.
Issue is reproducible with consistency.
Thanks!

Hi,
When testing the Mastershots feature of the 01.00.0400 FW version, I have noticed considerable wobble/wiggle of my Mavic 3 during the dronie/circle parts.
Drone became really unstable and I had to stop the Mastershots session with the pause button.
Anybody else getting this behaviour? Any thoughts on what could have caused this?
Airdata log is fine, no errors. IMU, Gimbal and Compass were calibrated with success right before the flight.
Thanks!

Hi
I do not own a M3, but I have noticed several mastershot video clips with wobble/wiggle on the internet. I believe that a firmware update curing this will follow shortly.

Last edited:
look at this link, also linked your video for proof.

Thanks a lot Javier. I will open a support ticket with DJI as well. Will post my findings here.
Today I plan to run another test: Mastershot with disabled APAS.

Edit. This test did not helped. Issue still present.

Last edited:
Hi,
Thanks!

Thanks for sharing

h
Thanks a lot Javier. I will open a support ticket with DJI as well. Will post my findings here.
Today I plan to run another test: Mastershot with disabled APAS.

Edit. This test did not helped. Issue still present.
dude have you tested mastershot after the new DJI fly update that was given today? 1390

Mine does the same thing.

h

dude have you tested mastershot after the new DJI fly update that was given today? 1390
No luck. I have updated this morning and got the exact same behaviour. Teste and reproduced with an Iphone as well. Does not seems to be related to the app itself but to drone's firmware or hardware (really hope it is not the latter :( )

No luck. I have updated this morning and got the exact same behaviour. Teste and reproduced with an Iphone as well. Does not seems to be related to the app itself but to drone's firmware or hardware (really hope it is not the latter :( )
I have the same issue, both with my RC pro and iPhone+ regular remote. Someone suggested to roll back all to factory reset and reinstall FW. DJI assistant can perform this . We can roll it back to previous FW , then reinstall newest FW. I’m tempted to do it . But , talking to DJI tech yesterday, lady told me DJI is aware of it and working on an update to fix the issue by January.

I have the same issue, both with my RC pro and iPhone+ regular remote. Someone suggested to roll back all to factory reset and reinstall FW. DJI assistant can perform this . We can roll it back to previous FW , then reinstall newest FW. I’m tempted to do it . But , talking to DJI tech yesterday, lady told me DJI is aware of it and working on an update to fix the issue by January.
Good news that they are working to solve it with an update!
Btw, in my case reinstalling the FW with DJI assistant after a hard reset did not helped. Tried it twice. Also following a DJI tech suggestion.
(Along with reinstalling app, calibrating IMU, compass, gimbal, disabling APAS).
Thanks for your updates!

Good news that they are working to solve it with an update!
Btw, in my case reinstalling the FW with DJI assistant after a hard reset did not helped. Tried it twice. Also following a DJI tech suggestion.
(Along with reinstalling app, calibrating IMU, compass, gimbal, disabling APAS).
Thanks for your updates!
Today, as I was ready to fly, my RC Pro alerted me of new Fly Ap update. That fixed my problem

Do you have now the 1.5.4 - 1390 app version?
I had the 1.5.4 App version Saturday, when I installed the v01.00.0400 on aircraft and remote . Even tested the new features. The prompt to update the App in the remote ( RC pro) is puzzling, because checking on the App version, it remains the 1.5.4

It's the same thing for me. I did screenshots of the "About" screen before and after the "update", and none of the versions shown changed.

I had the 1.5.4 App version Saturday, when I installed the v01.00.0400 on aircraft and remote . Even tested the new features. The prompt to update the App in the remote ( RC pro) is puzzling, because checking on the App version, it remains the 1.5.4

Hi
I do not own a M3, but I have noticed several mastershot video clips with wobble/wiggle on the internet. I believe that a firmware update curing this will follow shortly.
I hope so! That’s $100 Amazon drone quality…
I know they’ll eventually get it right with updates, but man, what a disappointment.

Reactions: Point Zero

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne