DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Enterprise Batteries

im waiting to see if the m3e gimbal cap will fit the reg m3. i hate the wrap around bdsm thing it came with
Fits perfectly fine on my mavic 3 cine, I would have to assume similar for the regular mavic.

To be honest I think I'll be using the strap on the M3E, more fiddling slightly but I prefer the more secure fit. On both the M3E and the M3 Cine the M3E's gimbal cap feels like it could easily be pushed off without too much pressure from the top-most lip pushing towards the drone's front, not that I think it would happen by accident in any of my bags but just a hair loose for comfort.

Fits perfectly fine on my mavic 3 cine, I would have to assume similar for the regular mavic.

To be honest I think I'll be using the strap on the M3E, more fiddling slightly but I prefer the more secure fit. On both the M3E and the M3 Cine the M3E's gimbal cap feels like it could easily be pushed off without too much pressure from the top-most lip pushing towards the drone's front, not that I think it would happen by accident in any of my bags but just a hair loose for comfort.
Wanna trade? The plastic cap for my wrap around? We each cover own shipping. I'm in southern California

The annoying piece about the M3 batteries is that you get the firmware notification both ways... so if you have a pool of batteries that you want to use in a M3, and also a M3E, you have inconsistent firmware either way. Maybe the latest M3 update changes that though. I have not tested that yet.

The annoying piece about the M3 batteries is that you get the firmware notification both ways... so if you have a pool of batteries that you want to use in a M3, and also a M3E, you have inconsistent firmware either way. Maybe the latest M3 update changes that though. I have not tested that yet.
I was wondering that too... so you're saying even after updating, you have to re-update FW if battery is moved from M3 to M3E and back? I was wondering if M3E would supersede the M3 and compatible for both.

It suggests the firmware update in either direction. So thats all I am saying. Whether you do it or not, well, thats a choice. : )

After the last round of firmware updates, I no longer get messages when switching batteries between the M3Cine and M3E.

After the last round of firmware updates, I no longer get messages when switching batteries between the M3Cine and M3E.
Very cool! Glad that they reached some kind of synergy between firmware loads! Thank you for the update!!

It looks like I spoke too soon. Depending on how I go into the Fly app, the update message sometimes appears, and other times does not. I haven't taken the time to sort it out completely, but it is some combination of the Fly app being active or opening it after a forced close and when the aircraft connects to the RC Pro remote.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato