DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Explore mode problem

ssb73q

Reactions
Hi, I'm having a problem with my Mavic 3 Explore function.

With the Mavic powered on a table, touching the binocular Explore icon has the Explore function work properly. I have tested this with the Mavic 3 many times. On the table, the Explore works.

However, when flying, touching the binocular Explore icon does nothing. I can't get the zoom camera to work when the drone is flying. I can touch the 1x icons and the main camera switches to 2x. Touching the 1x-2x icon switches zoom from 1x to 2x and back again. I have tested this a number of times.

Do you know of any reason on why my Mavic 3, when in the air, won't go into Explore mode (use the zoom camera)?

DJI Fly App: 1.5.10
Airframe firmware: 01.00.0600
RC Firmware: 01.00.01.26
Android tablet: Tripltek 8"

Regards,
Richard

It sounds like you are recording already when trying to switch to the explore mode. The Mavic 3 will not fast switch between modes.... you have to stop recording, then hit the binocular symbol.

Hi Salad,

Thank you for your reply and solution to my problem. I was recording when trying to enter the Explorer mode.

Regards,
Richard
There is a promised update that should allow you to keep filming when switching modes but it may be a few months off yet.

Hi, I'm having a problem with my Mavic 3 Explore function.

With the Mavic powered on a table, touching the binocular Explore icon has the Explore function work properly. I have tested this with the Mavic 3 many times. On the table, the Explore works.

However, when flying, touching the binocular Explore icon does nothing. I can't get the zoom camera to work when the drone is flying. I can touch the 1x icons and the main camera switches to 2x. Touching the 1x-2x icon switches zoom from 1x to 2x and back again. I have tested this a number of times.

Do you know of any reason on why my Mavic 3, when in the air, won't go into Explore mode (use the zoom camera)?

DJI Fly App: 1.5.10
Airframe firmware: 01.00.0600
RC Firmware: 01.00.01.26
Android tablet: Tripltek 8"

Regards,
Richard
You have to stop recording first, then touch the explore mode.

Reactions: crlmjohnson
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78