DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 Fly More Combo

Palerider

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I purchased the Mavic 3 Fly More Combo and the DJI RC PRO controller. I didn't need the CINI version since I probably would never film in Apple ProRes. The main reason I purchased the RC PRO because it has OCUSYNC 3.0. The controller that comes with the fly more package has OCUSYNC 2.0. Since I fly a lot in the mountains, I need the extra transmission capabilities of OCUSYNC 3.0. Yesterday, I did notice a significant difference with the connectivity to the drone. I was able to fly in areas where the Mavic 2 could not reach. I also put a 64 gig sim card in the controller. The video I took yesterday existed on the drone's sim card and the RC PRO's sim card. Nice to have a backup.

I also appreciate not needing my cell phone to connect to the drone. I always found when text messages popped up, it distracted my filming.

Palerider.

Photo of the boxes.

The Box.jpg

I purchased the Mavic 3 Fly More Combo and the DJI RC PRO controller. I didn't need the CINI version since I probably would never film in Apple ProRes. The main reason I purchased the RC PRO because it has OCUSYNC 3.0. The controller that comes with the fly more package has OCUSYNC 2.0. Since I fly a lot in the mountains, I need the extra transmission capabilities of OCUSYNC 3.0. Yesterday, I did notice a significant difference with the connectivity to the drone. I was able to fly in areas where the Mavic 2 could not reach. I also put a 64 gig sim card in the controller. The video I took yesterday existed on the drone's sim card and the RC PRO's sim card. Nice to have a backup.

I also appreciate not needing my cell phone to connect to the drone. I always found when text messages popped up, it distracted my filming.

Palerider.

Photo of the boxes.

View attachment 138550
Excellent... good to know. I'm still waiting to win the lottery.

Palerider.

Photo of the boxes.

View attachment 138550
I purchased the same...I'm still waiting on the controller however.

Reactions: Palerider
I purchased the same...I'm still waiting on the controller however.
Me too.

By the way. I am still waiting to win the lottery as well.

I sold my children to medical research, couldn't be happier. I even love the telephoto lens, a great creative tool in the right hands, no doubt. The M3 is a hobbyist dream come true. The RC Pro however is almost identical to V1, so for those who have that this is probably a disappointment, for everybody else just great.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo