DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 hardware difference FCC and CE?

US5FET

Reactions
Dear Gents
Does any difference on hardware for Mavic 3 between FCC and CE? Also DJI RC PRO controller any difference inside? as i have both rc pro and rcN1 controller while flying in Italy RC pro in CE mode and RcN1 in FCC mode, so what can be diff? RC PRO controller has been both in Amazon France and send it to Monaco, and Mavic 3 both in DJI store sent to Monaco, so any diff can be on these as suppose to be same for Europe

Controllers are all the same. No FCC version or CE version hardware inside. Power outputs on each controller are based upon the GPS location read by the aircraft upon bootup.

Based on your answer yes, but strange thing as i have both controllers and RN1 is acting as FCC controller and RCPRO on CE mode with the same conditions and same drone, no any tweaks or hacks has been done

Based on your answer yes, but strange thing as i have both controllers and RN1 is acting as FCC controller and RCPRO on CE mode with the same conditions and same drone, no any tweaks or hacks has been done
Weird, if neither have been altered. There are software hacks to alter the hardware behavior, and the RC-Pro is less likely to be hackable, since DJI wrote both the FW and Fly app specifically for it. RC-N1 relies upon your phone or tablet and supports both iOS and Android, which gives more hackability.

Is your RC-N1 connected to an Android or iOS device? I'm having a problem where in the US with an iPhone the RC-N1 correctly goes into FCC mode, but with an Android phone it is stuck in CE mode. This is with 1.6.8.

So if I buy it in Europe it will be in Ce mode and when I travel to the USA it will be in FCC mode?

Controllers are all the same. No FCC version or CE version hardware inside. Power outputs on each controller are based upon the GPS location read by the aircraft upon bootup.
Correct. I hacked my Mavic 2 from CE to FCC, without using the controller. It was not even turned on. The hack was done to the aircraft, and the controller shows that it is in FCC mode.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll