DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mavic 3 Night Mode Sample Footage 4K Chicago 4 Batteries Flown

AtortPhotography

Reactions
For those wanting to see the new firmware update Night mode doing it's thing this video should show you just that. Lots of back to back footage shooting first Normal mode, then Night mode ISO 6400 and then the same shot ISO 12,800. To me there is a clear winner in looking at the footage I shot which was lots from 4 batteries in one night. It helped me a lot honestly so hope it helps you too.

very impressive

For those wanting to see the new firmware update Night mode doing it's thing this video should show you just that. Lots of back to back footage shooting first Normal mode, then Night mode ISO 6400 and then the same shot ISO 12,800. To me there is a clear winner in looking at the footage I shot which was lots from 4 batteries in one night. It helped me a lot honestly so hope it helps you too.

Ok, Now I can see a difference. Yup night mode really increases the light observed in the offices. What firmware version does it come in? Is it the firmware version that includes RID activation??

Looks really good!!! Nice!!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803