DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mavic 3 Night Shoot at Southampton Container Port, UK

Been reconnecting with the forum after picking up a Mavic 3! Thought I’d share my latest shoot. Pretty impressed with the drone so far! Especially after only having a Mini 2 for the last year.

Standard version shot in D-Log H.264

Thanks for the comments.

Will be interesting to see if the hyperlapse feature is added in the new year. Would have been great to have a slow pan along the whole terminal as a hyperlapse.

Still playing with the settings and recently switched to Final Cut to edit so still getting to grips with the colour grading etc on the new software especially going from D-Log footage. Overall pleased with the results so far anyway!

Impressive video. I'd be sweating bullets flying at night. Really impressed with the video quality with such solid blacks. It's also the first time I've seen a 5K option on YouTube!

Reactions: Lewberry6
That is a good one! Great pick up on the lighting. Caught the one ship being loaded in Hyperlapse. Interesting perspective of all that goes on to get a container ship loaded. Well Done!!!

Reactions: Lewberry6
Impressive video. I'd be sweating bullets flying at night. Really impressed with the video quality with such solid blacks. It's also the first time I've seen a 5K option on YouTube!
It wasn’t too bad lol. The drone stayed over the estuary so no real obstacles to worry about. The bottom landing lights make landing easy as well. But yes, the 5k option on YouTube is a nice addition giving the full use of the camera, not sure when this was added…

Reactions: ckoerner
That is a good one! Great pick up on the lighting. Caught the one ship being loaded in Hyperlapse. Interesting perspective of all that goes on to get a container ship loaded. Well Done!!!
Thanks. Yes it came out better than expected, I didn’t expect to see the ship rock so much when each container is loaded and I didn’t quite realise how many vehicles there actually was driving around until I edited it all back home!

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anton13