DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 pro gimbal judder.

Mike1963

Reactions
I have another new drone, a Mavic 3 pro. When I fly with the camera at 71 degrees or more facing downwards the camera lifts, judders then returns to its position. It does this on Mastershots too. I've had feed back from dji and they are basically saying this is normal. I am flying in near on perfect conditions, light to no wind, 26c, 30m AGL. I've recalibrated gimbal, reset gain, my software is up to date I'm flying in N mode. I also own a Classic, mini pro 3, an air 2 s and a phantom, none of these have this problem. Any ideas

it appeares to be more pronounced, if you have an ND filter attached to the camera as well, due to the considerable mass of the camera with its 3 lenses ,its apparently done, to prevent a hard stop damaging the stepper motor, that controls the camera angle

it appeares to be more pronounced, if you have an ND filter attached to the camera as well, due to the considerable mass of the camera with its 3 lenses ,its apparently done, to prevent a hard stop damaging the stepper motor, that controls the camera angle
Thanks for your reply. I've tried with and without nd filters but it's the same. I could accept a little judder but the camera judder is huge, I thought I'd slow down the speed but at really low speed it's the same. I thought, okay I'd try Mastershots but again the judder is huge. As soon as I raise the camera to 71degs it stops completely, do you have the same problem?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400