DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC 3 Pro

Welcome to our forum. I have read that and lots of other things.
Untill they really come out with a 3 if they even do there’s nothing
you are going to read but speculation, hopes and that’s about it.
Was thought it was coming out but was the Air 2. I hope they
come out with one but not holding my breath.

You are 100% correct on the "speculations" part.

I'm sure lots of you have come across this following article, I'll leave a link to it for those that have not:

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Reactions: mrjohnc1
I will if one ever comes out.?

Do you know what improvements there are are over Mavic 2 Pro? Please share.

Take the MP1 and improvements to the MP2...factor in what the MA2 gave, multiply X 3, take that sum by the "know it all reports from same people" of the Phantom 5 for going on 3 years now, (And yes it had interchangeable lenses too) :p and run with that a bit of common sense and your wallet if they ever release it...till DJI says so, it ain't happening.

Simply over the years the leaks and napkin drawings have been more wrong than right, mostly speculation and guesses as to what the general public wanted in next version since last release...it does no good to ask anyone but DJI (And they aren't saying) IF it will come out and what it will offer. ;) Thumbswayup

Last edited:
I'm fairly new to droning. Bought a MA2 in April and have fallen in love with it.
However! - I've noticed the Mavic Pro 2 is a better image. But is lacking one major thing to make it perfect: 60 fps. Most clips on Youtube can be a bit shaky, despite the richness and sharpness. I also like the tablet/phone above the controller. Get it smooth and silky in 60fps and it's the holy grail.
So yes! Hurry up Mavic Pro 3. I want you and need you next summer you glorious lovely (Mod Removed Language)

Last edited by a moderator:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom