DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 RC Pro Fly More Kit - Cancelled!

I am most interested to hear about the issues that you have had with your Autel drone. Would you be willing to elaborate?
Initially with the 1st one, it had constant OA issues, the drone would not return during RTH, had to walk or drive to its location and land the drone, camera shakes on the first one during hyper lapse and time-lapse, battery buttons gave up after 2 days, major drift issues. Got the replacement one and it was going good until I decided to fly into the wind - constant gimbal malfunction errors, drone cannot handle more than 30km/h winds-it pitches so bad the props are visible the whole flight, camera shakes very bad into the wind and time lapses causes camera shakes each time the shutter opens and closes. Taking this back as well.

As far as Autel tech support, I have had mostly positive experiences. The last time involved a failed firmware update and they said to send back the EVO 2 Pro 6K v2 and controller and they turned them around within a day.
I had always heard good things about them but not my personal experience, for me they are non-existent.

I am most interested to hear about the issues that you have had with your Autel drone. Would you be willing to elaborate?
The primary issues have been related to firmware updates. The first one hosed the controller and it would no longer connect. The second one would not shoot panoramas after the update. Works great now.

Thread not about Autel guys and continue I will close this one
as it’s on the edge of falling off one of our guidelines.
Please just keep that in mind when you post.
Thanks
dc

Reactions: Suren and zeusfl
Everyone who sat on their hands or worried the RC-Pro in the Air 2S kit wouldn't become compatible (how could it not; its the identical hardware, sonit was only a matter of time) has missed the boat. Passed the raft. Skipped the Skiff.

The Air 2S Fly More with RC Pro is now $2498 - at least at B&H it is:

SmartSelect_20220203-135208_YouTube.jpg
I see Fly More combos for less on Amazon but they are not from DJI Store and show the Smart Controller v1. A gamble at best but of course you can return it.

So if you've been plotting and planning, you would have been better served by taking action sooner. The deal was some kind of stopgap when the SC was discontinued. Still no word on "credits for people who bought RC Pro separately" AS DJI promised. In early December:

“We understand that customers in some regions have purchased the DJI RC Pro separately before this new combo is introduced,” DJI noted. “We will compensate these customers with DJI credit and coupons later. For more details of the program, please pay attention to our official communication channels.”

I've BEEN paying Attention. Has DJI?

Reactions: mswlogo
Take advantage while they last. Dronenerds still has it in stock.
9.jpg

Come on guys let’s stay on the M3 topic here in this thread 😀

Here is what makes me mad.
I did exactly what you did. Purchased the Mavic 3 FMC for $2999.99 + DJI RC Pro $1200 + tax. This is a total of $4199.99

You can buy a Mavic Air 2S for 1749.99 + Mavic 3 for $1749 + 3 Batteries@$209 + Propellers $19 for a total of $4144.99 and is not only cheaper in that way, but you will also end up with 2 drones for the price of 1 Mavic 3 FMC and RC Pro.

Even better? you can sell the Mavic Air 2S FMC without the RC Pro easily for $1000.00 and you just save $1000 for yourself.

Is not that insulting from DJI? I don't care about the stupid DJI bag, filters, charger hub. I can buy an aftermarket charger hub better than that one for $50 and filters as well.

I was hopping DJI will give us some credit but i am thinking asking for return and re-purchase in what way and save me $1000
This is brilliant . . . I'm going in this direction. Where can I purchase the M3 (just the bird)?

Reactions: merak75
I bought my own RC Pro controller, and I would love to purchase fly more combos without any controller since I have no more need or use for them. I'm surprised DJI wouldn't make allowance for people who might have multiple drones and wouldn't want or need a different controller for each one.

Their original marketing approach was totally boneheaded and now they scramble to fix it. Eventually there will be an overall price adjustment for all things Mavic 3 since the current price-point and combos simply make no sense at all especially if they continue to market the Air2s/RC Pro combo for 1799.
I took advantage of it, but end up with two Air2s flymore... I am OK with that because if I spent 1200 for the RC Pro I effectively got a complete A2s flymore for $500!! Or turning it the other way around, I got the RC Pro for $500. Go figure DJI.
It was actually $1749 at B&H so that's only $450 extra for the RC Pro. I got mine. :)
But it was just a special going on for a bit. It is now $2498 so that's back to normal prices. Snooze you lose I guess.

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
Here is what makes me mad.
I did exactly what you did. Purchased the Mavic 3 FMC for $2999.99 + DJI RC Pro $1200 + tax. This is a total of $4199.99

You can buy a Mavic Air 2S for 1749.99 + Mavic 3 for $1749 + 3 Batteries@$209 + Propellers $19 for a total of $4144.99 and is not only cheaper in that way, but you will also end up with 2 drones for the price of 1 Mavic 3 FMC and RC Pro.

Even better? you can sell the Mavic Air 2S FMC without the RC Pro easily for $1000.00 and you just save $1000 for yourself.

Is not that insulting from DJI? I don't care about the stupid DJI bag, filters, charger hub. I can buy an aftermarket charger hub better than that one for $50 and filters as well.

I was hopping DJI will give us some credit but i am thinking asking for return and re-purchase in what way and save me $1000
Where can you get the M3 for $1749?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gerardomavic