DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 selfmade HLG / HDR

c.oberschneider

Reactions
Site
www.oberschneider.com
I took my Mavic 3 for a flight above the clouds in early November 2021 in the Austrian Alps, and today I created a HLG HDR version just to see what that would look like.
Technical stuff for those interested: filmed in 5.1K 30 H265 in LOG format. LUT used: Mavic 3 "natural" LUT by The Film Poets.
Project set to Rec. 2020 HLG, graded with Color Finale Pro & Cinema Grade in FCPX. Noise reduction done with Neat Video, exported as ProRes 422.

oh I'm lovin how this turned out . . . ;) ‼️

Reactions: c.oberschneider
Quite compelling and professionally done. Thanks for sharing.

Very nice

I took my Mavic 3 for a flight above the clouds in early November 2021 in the Austrian Alps, and today I created a HLG HDR version just to see what that would look like.
Technical stuff for those interested: filmed in 5.1K 30 H265 in LOG format. LUT used: Mavic 3 "natural" LUT by The Film Poets.
Project set to Rec. 2020 HLG, graded with Color Finale Pro & Cinema Grade in FCPX. Noise reduction done with Neat Video, exported as ProRes 422.

Well done.

Very well done. It's a surprising sight.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy