DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3 unlock ?

durden444

Reactions
Just got a mavic 3, going to usa for work with it in a few days, unfortunately I do not have the time to fully learn the ins and outs of this drone. Need it unlocked asap, as many limitations taken off it as possible. Are there any places online I could read up on how to do this? Everything Im finding seems to relate maximum to the mavic 2. I found a few sites selling the firmware for 50 bucks or so, but none of them list mavic 3 as supported. Is it too new? is there even any unlocks for it yet?

Thanks in advance

Just got a mavic 3, going to usa for work with it in a few days, unfortunately I do not have the time to fully learn the ins and outs of this drone. Need it unlocked asap, as many limitations taken off it as possible. Are there any places online I could read up on how to do this? Everything Im finding seems to relate maximum to the mavic 2. I found a few sites selling the firmware for 50 bucks or so, but none of them list mavic 3 as supported. Is it too new? is there even any unlocks for it yet?

Thanks in advance
Un lock?
Strange question?

If you have your part 107 ....you would understand why you might not want to post this type of question in this forum.

Reactions: ZaphodFtW

Thanks in advance
Hmmm….what you're looking for is very strange, especially when it comes to Firmware unlocks and even more so in the case of something as new as the M3. I do not advise you to do it (if you manage to locate someone who can do it) since you expose yourself to possible sanctions if you violate any air insurance regulation... for the rest and thinking more carefully, who would want to have an unlocked drone without limits or restrictions?…they are configured that way for a reason, to safeguard people and places that are “sensitive to security”, so your question is very strange, not to say that it is rather suspicious…. My recommendation is that you do not do anything that you may later regret…Peace!

Reactions: Torque

Thanks in advance
In Brief.... No!
The 2 sites that offer reliable hacks / unlocks: zones, altitude, etc do NOT offer a patch/hack for the M3.
More direct, unless a new hack is discovered... the hacks on newer DJI Crafts isn't likely.
Provides a use for older drones in some situations.

You're welcome to check yourself:

In Brief.... No!
The 2 sites that offer reliable hacks / unlocks: zones, altitude, etc do NOT offer a patch/hack for the M3.
More direct, unless a new hack is discovered... the hacks on newer DJI Crafts isn't likely.
Provides a use for older drones in some situations.

You're welcome to check yourself:
perfect, thank you very much for your answer sir.
Have a nice week.

drone-hacks.com offers an fcc hack for europan users on Android. I installed it and it works, although it's not permanent and you have to do it before every use.
Most useful within buildings as the reach of CE is limited to 400-500 m Max.

As you're off to the US this hacks seems not applicable for you as you will be able to switch to fcc anyway based on your location.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead