DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic 3

John smith

Reactions
mavic 3 videos are not coming out sharp as when I purchased this drone. After the update my footage has gone to crap and I did everything single thing you will tell me. So dam frustrated with DJI. I cannot return this. This forum won't post my video to show you.

mavic 3 videos are not coming out sharp as when I purchased this drone. After the update my footage has gone to crap and I did everything single thing you will tell me. So dam frustrated with DJI. I cannot return this. This forum won't post my video to show you.
Try posting the video on Youtube or Vimeo or upload it to Google Drive or Drop Box and post a link.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic 3 In the Rain.,

Videos must be uploaded to an offsite like YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram, etc. and the link shared here.

Also moving this to Mavic 3 Help instead of Video Showcase.

Your location may affect the issues with your Mavic 3. Mars has a thin atmosphere, very cold, and a red hue to the landscape. 😉

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803