DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3E and Flight Hub 2 KMZ Issue

digitalrv

Reactions
I've run into a problem copying a KMZ file generated in Flight Hub 2 to my DJI RC Pro this morning. I'm testing out features I don't usually use while setting up a new client mission. Here is the scenario.

I created a mission in Flight Hub 2 and exported a KMZ file from that mission. I then imported the KMZ to my controller which worked fine, and show up in my mission list. All good so far. I then selected the flight route and it loaded to my map fine. Here's where the issue comes up.

I went into the mission to edit it, and selected "Add Point on Map." Selecting that option to edit the route I was given a message on screen. That message was:

"App version too early. Editing current flight route may cause some waypoint functions to be unavailable. Update the latest app version."

Going into my controller main menu it shows my firmware is up to date, and there are no prompts to updated the Pilot 2 app. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but this is the issue I am having. I'm hoping someone can help me resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance for your assistance. I do have screen captures I can share as well if needed.Screenshot_20240315-095010.png

Hi, I have noticed this problem too, and called the DJI support. They checkt the workaround a told me, You can ignore this message. There is no issue with the version. Obviously, the problem comes from the software itself and will be fixed in one of the next updates. so don’t worry and ignore it.
Best regards from Germany
and of course, “always happy landings!”
Joe

Reactions: digitalrv
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member