DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3E RTK

Mountainman75

Reactions
Site
www.exceptionaldroneservices.ca
Hi! I have the DRTK-2 Base Station and I am planning to purchase the M3E with the RTK accessory. Does anyone know if I can connect to the DRTK-2 the same way as the P4RTK and M300? I looked at the compatibility on DJI Website yesterday and the M3E was not listed. I wonder if it requires a NTRIP or similar account? Thank you!

Hi! I have the DRTK-2 Base Station and I am planning to purchase the M3E with the RTK accessory. Does anyone know if I can connect to the DRTK-2 the same way as the P4RTK and M300? I looked at the compatibility on DJI Website yesterday and the M3E was not listed. I wonder if it requires a NTRIP or similar account? Thank you!
Hello, I work with both equipments, and yes. You can use the D-RTK 2 with a M3E.
I use the base in mode 5. The link is very fast and precision guaranteed.

I still doing signal range tests.

Reactions: Mountainman75
I am planning to move over from P4P platform to DJI M3E platform. The specification sheet of M3E under GNSS says GPS + Galileo +BeiDou + Glonass ( Glonass is supported only when the RTK module is enabled). Does this mean without RTK unit fixed to the M3E, GNSS includes only GPS + Galileo & BeiDou ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54