DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 3S or SE?

People need to stop buying "new model drones", until DJI fix ALL the current drones problems (software and hardware)

DJI will never care or learn tho, due to their "fanboys" that support them regardless.

People need to stop buying "new model drones", until DJI fix ALL the current drones problems (software and hardware)

DJI will never care or learn tho, due to their "fanboys" that support them regardless.
You know something, I hear that comment ALL the time about Apple products, as long as people keep buying, Apple will keep releasing.

Well I’m a “fanboy” because at the end of the day no one can compete with dji. Sure they are not perfect, but hell man, look at how far they have come in nearly no time

No telephoto (applause) :)

I'm actually getting really excited about this, I never wanted the tele photo lens and with this now removed and hopefully cost less, it's a complete win win from my perspective :) My money is waiting!

1662282992357.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Suren
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenjiekun