DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 4 Pro?

Can't wait for the mavic 4 pro but for now the M3Pro has used for countless hours covering some extreme situations where it is super windy, the light levels are extremely low and there is a lot of dust floating around. I recently got an incredible photo on a slightly windy night with mid-lens at 1/13th second exposure in a scene only lit by one headlight. Incredible.

The m3pro is a workhorse and has got me photos/video that I could not have access to. Got the mini 4 as a tax deduction but the image quality is really a step down. I'll use it for when I need to hike a long ways or have to cross a border and want to keep everything low key. I think it's time to send it in to DJI for clean and check as I have been using it non-stop for the last 14 months. I upgraded from M3 flymore combo as soon as this was released and the long lens on the M3 was crap(soft and fuzzy). My biggrest peeve is I have to set the exposure manually on all three lenses for video and stills. Would hope there was a quicker way(not auto) to set exposure manually on the wide lens and then have m3pro automaitcally adjust exposure for mid/tele lenses with similar shutter speed/aperture settings. I also wish for higher resolution on mid/tele. 20 megapixel on all would be perfect.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_