DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 1 - Controller Front Screen Display

horesham

Reactions
Hi,
Hopefully this will be my winter break memory failure and somebody will remind me what I'm doing wrong.
I've always used my controller hard wired to an ipad mini 2 without any problems, that was until now. With everything connected and running, the ipad display does NOT show the icon that's usually on the left of the screen and used to open the window showing the quick shot / intelligent flight mode options. Where's it gone !
Many thanks

Is by chance your switch in sport mode? I have seen similar times that button is not available and I generally have my drone in sport mode. Also if you take off with the switch in sport mode the drone itself will not be in sport mode until you toggle the switch again.

Hi,
Hopefully this will be my winter break memory failure and somebody will remind me what I'm doing wrong.
I've always used my controller hard wired to an ipad mini 2 without any problems, that was until now. With everything connected and running, the ipad display does NOT show the icon that's usually on the left of the screen and used to open the window showing the quick shot / intelligent flight mode options. Where's it gone !
Many thanks
Different question if you don't mind: but what hardware are using to carry/cradle your iPad to the MavicAir controller? many thanks Jon

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11