DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 after update weird flights

dirtfishingman

Reactions
I updated my MA2 and went for a flight and it returned home after 24ft. Then tried it the day before and it RTH with an interference issue. Did I export these logs correctly if anyone has time to dig in to it let me know. Its over my skill set

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2020-11-08_[17-06-11].txt
    1 MB · Views: 14
  • DJIFlightRecord_2020-11-07_[12-02-50].txt
    951.7 KB · Views: 5
  • DJIFlightRecord_2020-11-11_[13-56-54].txt
    609 KB · Views: 5
I dont think it has anything to do with the software update. It appears that in all cases, the controller could not receive the signal from the craft. Either there was super-high level of interference at the controller side or the radio hardware has got some problem. You can check the level of interference on the controller side by examining the following chart in the app. This is what you will see if the interferene is strong. The curve is almost all red :

1605238719032.png

I dont think it has anything to do with the software update. It appears that in all cases, the controller could not receive the signal from the craft. Either there was super-high level of interference at the controller side or the radio hardware has got some problem. You can check the level of interference on the controller side by examining the following chart in the app. This is what you will see if the interferene is strong. The curve is almost all red :

View attachment 117077
Thank u I'm techy but have not dug into flight data yet. Its just weird after the update I started having issues I have like over 70s flight between. The mini and ma2 and never had an issue in that location

The recent firmware update (not to be confused with the app update) did make a change to the RC to make it compatible with the MM2. Some have had signal problems with the latest firmware. DJI will probably have a fix soon.

The recent firmware update (not to be confused with the app update) did make a change to the RC to make it compatible with the MM2. Some have had signal problems with the latest firmware. DJI will probably have a fix soon.
This is why, when I have a solid working FW, I tend not to update... Unless new features come with it.

I'm still running the Hyperlapse Waypoint update from months ago.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GrantleyB