DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 and Crystal Sky

I guess the CS has not enough power to run the last DJI applications.
And DJI does not support the CS for a long time anymore :/

Currently no, but DJI support said they will feedback this to the R&D team. According to my experience, if they got a lot of feedback from users for a certain request, the Product Manager will consider allocating resources to this issue. You can voice this on the DJI Forum so they will see this.

Here the official DJI answer
I suggest to read the whole thread if you want to have an idea about the DJI support regarding the CS

Jesus that sucks. I think I might return the MA2 now.
Big mistake if you do return it. If you happen to get a good flying Aircraft that's not giving you problems then keep it, enjoy it

I'm waiting for Litchi to support all the new DJI aircrfts, starting from Mini 2, until that moment I will not buy any new DJI aircraft, I love my UltraBright Crystal Sly, I paid it a lot of money, more than a drone, and I don't intend to trash it just because of some DJI's "whim"... nothing would prevent them from releasing a DJI FLY app version that runs on older architectures as well, from th technical point of view, they only took a marketting decision, and I don't want to be cheated by them.. so... THANKS LITCHI !! can't wait for your next implementations!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_