DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 AUTO Iso and Shutter Speed ALWAYS ON in new DJI Fly 1.5.8

Pnlg

Reactions
Hey guys,

So i just updated the Dji Fly App to the 1.5.8 version (Im a Mavic Air 2 user) and after cheking the new menu and faster tabs to set the PRO camera settings i realized that there were no AUTO Iso and Shutter "buttons" like in the Air 2s settings.

At first i thought that was ok since its an older model and thats DJI way of making differences between their old and new drones.
HOWEVER after flying my Air 2 i quickly noticed the ISO and Shutter speed were functioning in AUTO even at PRO camera mode. Like if i were using the Air2s and had turned on these AUTO buttons/settings in the new PRO mode. (Theres even a little letter "A" next to the ISO value, wich confirms its in AUTO)

I found no way of changing these settings and forcing the drone to keep the manual settings i wish to use as i always had.
Is these only me? have any of you guys using Mavic Air 2 having these problems? Or is there any solution i didnt find?

Hopefully DJI solves this in the next updates.

Thanks in advance and good flights!

Hey guys,

So i just updated the Dji Fly App to the 1.5.8 version (Im a Mavic Air 2 user) and after cheking the new menu and faster tabs to set the PRO camera settings i realized that there were no AUTO Iso and Shutter "buttons" like in the Air 2s settings.

At first i thought that was ok since its an older model and thats DJI way of making differences between their old and new drones.
HOWEVER after flying my Air 2 i quickly noticed the ISO and Shutter speed were functioning in AUTO even at PRO camera mode. Like if i were using the Air2s and had turned on these AUTO buttons/settings in the new PRO mode. (Theres even a little letter "A" next to the ISO value, wich confirms its in AUTO)

I found no way of changing these settings and forcing the drone to keep the manual settings i wish to use as i always had.
Is these only me? have any of you guys using Mavic Air 2 having these problems? Or is there any solution i didnt find?

Hopefully DJI solves this in the next updates.

Thanks in advance and good flights!
I have noticed this. If you change the iso in auto then it should stay where you want it, but the A is still there. Maybe this is just a bug with the new app update. I can’t imagine it will stay like this…

It's a bug that is pretty easy to fix. Go to the three dots menu on the top right, then in the camera tab scroll down to reset camera settings.
After resetting camera settings you will need to set up again the resolution, fps, RAW and aspect ratio in Jpeg as all of the camera settings will be reset.

At least that's what worked for me.

I have noticed this. If you change the iso in auto then it should stay where you want it, but the A is still there. Maybe this is just a bug with the new app update. I can’t imagine it will stay like this…
Yeah, most likely to be a bug. Hopefully they fix this in the next update and avoid having to reset the camera settings as Yaros mentioned.

It's a bug that is pretty easy to fix. Go to the three dots menu on the top right, then in the camera tab scroll down to reset camera settings.
After resetting camera settings you will need to set up again the resolution, fps, RAW and aspect ratio in Jpeg as all of the camera settings will be reset.

Thanks for the tip man! Im gonna try it later!!
Lets hope for DJI fixing this soon or even adding the AUTO buttons like in the Air2s since the Air2 is clearly capable of doing it.

Reactions: Yaros

Thank you very much, it worked perfectly!

Reactions: Yaros
Just unboxed my Air 2S yesterday! After a challenge getting the controller and drone to pair (had to download the DJI Fly app direct from the DJI site to get the latest version) then came across this Auto ISO locked on problem. What I found is if you change color mode to Normal instead of D-Log then turn auto ISO off if you go back into D-Log it stays off. Now for it's maiden flight...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rugnrollseo