DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 cases

Bxr532001

M A 2 Pilot
Reactions
What were they thinking? The Mini comes with a hard case, the Air 2 comes with a flimsy bag. I‘ve been looking at hard cases most of which are for the other models. Will the Air 2 fit in the cases for the other models. There are a very few cases I’ve seen marketed for the Air 2. Any recommendation?

The cases for the Air 2 should be on the market in the next week or two.

Some sellers already have them on pre-order.

Nanuk; GPC - just to name a couple.

Keep searching and you will find them.

I’m torn between GPC and Nanuk, leaning toward GPC because it’s smaller and lighter
Here’s a review by Flytpath of the GPC...

Reactions: MikeBuck and Wlong3
I'd really like a small case like what came with the Mavic Air 1, to protect the drone itself when I transport it in a larger bag. Hopefully some 3rd party vendor comes up with something soon.

Reactions: Killfox
I like the soft bag. lots of protection and probably survives a drop as well as the hard case. Cross shoulder to the back and you're good to go. Unlike a back pack you can just shift it to the front when you're ready to launch.
I've purchased hard cases for all of my drones and it's neat the way things fit with each in it's own little space..but I never use them. they all end on the shelf.

What were they thinking? The Mini comes with a hard case, the Air 2 comes with a flimsy bag. I‘ve been looking at hard cases most of which are for the other models. Will the Air 2 fit in the cases for the other models. There are a very few cases I’ve seen marketed for the Air 2. Any recommendation?
If you’re still in the market for a case, I strongly recommend getting an Apache case from Harbor Freight. I just got one a week ago for $30 and it works perfectly and will save you a whole hell of a lot of money.

If you like the Mavic Mini case then you might be interested in a case from Smatree which is reasonably priced. I'm not personally interested in a hard plastic shell. They claim they will be releasing a Mavic Air 2 version of this case soon:

Last edited:
If you’re still in the market for a case, I strongly recommend getting an Apache case from Harbor Freight. I just got one a week ago for $30 and it works perfectly and will save you a whole hell of a lot of money.
Can you post a link? i see no cases for mavic air2

Can you post a link? i see no cases for mavic air2
It isn’t intended specifically for the MA2 but it fits everything included in the Fly More Combo with a little space to spare. It has pick and pluck foam that you can remove to fit everything perfectly.

Reactions: Rchawks and hayc59
I just picked up the 3800 Apache and thank you all for the recommendation it was easy to pick out the foam and rides real smooth

Pick up my FAA stickers tomorrow from a real cool sign guy 10 for 8 dollars black matte
YAHOO

Reactions: InterstateP
I just picked up the 3800 Apache and thank you all for the recommendation it was easy to pick out the foam and rides real smooth

Pick up my FAA stickers tomorrow from a real cool sign guy 10 for 8 dollars black matte
YAHOO
Awesome, man! Glad you’re happy with it. ??

Hers what I did to finish plasti dip

Attachments

• AB42EE05-9BE1-4507-ABAE-46D72E1DB375.jpeg
    AB42EE05-9BE1-4507-ABAE-46D72E1DB375.jpeg
    100.8 KB · Views: 86
  • 27C4A503-679D-4624-95C2-3410FA5D416E.jpeg
    27C4A503-679D-4624-95C2-3410FA5D416E.jpeg
    129.7 KB · Views: 89
Reactions: aokusman
Hers what I did to finish plasti dip

Same here
7f1ac09cdfe84715ae2f13803df933af.jpg