DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Controller and the DJI Flight Simulator?

VenomXts

Premium Pilot
Reactions
First, I know this aircraft just came out so I get it might be a bit. However, this is my second DJI drone (bought a mini in Dec) and it wont work with the flight simulator either.

Looking at below it looks like the Air is supported so hopefully the air 2 will be as well.. Would love to use the flight simulator free trial to get brushed up quicker especially on rainy days for the next week lol.

Does anyone know? Did a quick google search and it looks like it hasent been asked or at least picked up yet.

Also,. I did install dji_usb_5512_64_108.exe since im on windows.

REMOTE CONTROLLERS SUPPORTED

Mavic SeriesMavic Air
DJI Smart Controller
Phantom 4 SeriesPhantom 4
Phantom 4 Advanced
Phantom 4 Pro
Phantom 4 Pro V2.0
Matrice SeriesMatrice 100
Matrice 600
Matrice 600 Pro
Inspire SeriesInspire 1 Series
LightbridgeLightbridge 2

EDIT: While the Mavik Mini Controller is misses a few buttons that Mavik Air controller has it seems it will kinda work int the flight simulator. Wont help people with just a Air 2 so I hope they include this controller in the future as officially supported.

Also, here is the user Manuel with keyboard controls.

Last edited:
That's a very good question.
It depends on now much effort the dji simulator dev team will put into supporting the air 2 remote.

Reactions: VenomXts
DJI Flight Simulator does support the MM controller.

DJI Flight Simulator does support the MM controller.

Support No, works to try out yes.

I asked DJI and I posted their response somewhere in here. It doesn't support the MA2 controller and they don't plan to support it.

That bites. I guess I can just remove the simulator software and save a bunch of drive space.
I agree it bites :( . It's not a big program so it's not likely to save much space but why have it on there if you can't use it right?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair