DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Controller compatibility with other FPV drones?

ochszy

Reactions
Hey everyone! This is my first post so im not sure if this is the correct subforum to be posting on, if not please direct me and i will post there! :) I have a Mavic Air 2 I've been using on vacations and for shots of my Corvette, the recent firmware update with 2x digital zoom really helped with vehicle shots. I live in a rural area and have a lot of free space to practice shots and I really like the speed of the FPV racer style drones with the GOPRO's. I've downloaded FPV Air 2 and have been practicing for a few days via simulation and am ready to buy a IFlight Nazgul5 as it can reach up to 90 mph.

I was wondering if the Mavic Air 2 controller would be compatible with any other drone besides the Mavic Air 2? If not I plan on buying the Pro controller as ive read it will connect. Thanks everyone!

The MA2 controller won't be compatible with another drone.

What transmitter were you getting ?

I was wondering if the Mavic Air 2 controller would be compatible with any other drone besides the Mavic Air 2? If not I plan on buying the Pro controller as ive read it will connect. Thanks everyone!

And even if it would be, the controller with middle fixed throttle would horrible to fly.
Only a few days of simulator fpv experience means that you WILL crash alot and break your drone. I`d buy a smaller drone with prop covers first and crash that in process of learning.

Fyi: Haven’t crashed Mavic once, but different FPVs A LOT breaking a lot of stuff in process.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom