DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 controller issue

ItsssWill

Reactions
Hello everyone.

I have a mavic air 2 and it is in perfect condition along with the remote.

Today I was flying my drone when suddenly the controller starting beeping whilst I was taking a video. A prompt popped up indicating I cannot change video settings whilst filming.

I stopped recording and the remote control kept changing the shooting settings from photo to video and all the settings along with it. Iso shutter jpeg ect.

The controller will still make the same beeping sound even if my phone isn't plugged in or the drone even on..

Is there a way to factory reset the remote control or even downgrade then upgrade the firmware or is the controller just broken now?

What do you guys think

Is there anyway to solve this?

Hello everyone.

I have a mavic air 2 and it is in perfect condition along with the remote.

Today I was flying my drone when suddenly the controller starting beeping whilst I was taking a video. A prompt popped up indicating I cannot change video settings whilst filming.

I stopped recording and the remote control kept changing the shooting settings from photo to video and all the settings along with it. Iso shutter jpeg ect.

The controller will still make the same beeping sound even if my phone isn't plugged in or the drone even on..

Is there a way to factory reset the remote control or even downgrade then upgrade the firmware or is the controller just broken now?

What do you guys think

Is there anyway to solve this?
Did you turn on DND on you phone or exit other apps?

Sounds like a stuck control on the RC. It beeps even without mobile connected so I doubt it's an app issue.
Try RC calibration in app and firmware refresh using Assistant 2.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan