DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air 2 gimbal tilted - help me!!

Pawelsmo

Reactions
Hi every one. I am having mavic air 2 replaced by the service because of the uneven horizon. I have a new mavic air 2 and the horizon is tilting too !! Most often when I turn in the same direction - horizon tilted. I can correct it manually, but that's not the point.
Of course, I did all the calibrations and I updated the software via the PC .Is the same problem on your mavic air 2? I don't believe it's just me who has this problem ?
You must see that :

Last edited:
We purchase a lot of the Air 2 for our clients and it happens a lot , we only keep the Drones that the Gimbals are perfect out of the box , even if we can fix it with a calibration we have found that it is likely to constantly need adjustments.

Best thing you did was just to send it back,

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on the Water.

We purchase a lot of the Air 2 for our clients and it happens a lot , we only keep the Drones that the Gimbals are perfect out of the box , even if we can fix it with a calibration we have found that it is likely to constantly need adjustments.

Best thing you did was just to send it back,

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on the Water.
Should I write in the service request that it is a drone after replacement? I am afraid that they will not repair it then they will try to convince me that it is working.

What I would do is open a Chat with the DJI Rep on the Website, Let him see the video, and let him make the decision , he will take down some notes and they should ask you to upload the video.

One thing to take note of is that you should not have recalibrate , or tip toe your drone for it to work perfectly or baby it in anyway.

When you look that put the Air 2 thru , 35 mph winds, flying in the rain , landing on the water , that gimbal always given us a perfect Horizon , and were talking hundreds of flights. So be confident in your decision with them.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on Water.

To, co bym zrobił, to otworzyć czat z przedstawicielem DJI na stronie internetowej, pozwolić mu obejrzeć wideo i pozwolić mu podjąć decyzję, zrobi kilka notatek i powinni poprosić cię o przesłanie wideo.

Jedną rzeczą, na którą należy zwrócić uwagę, jest to, że nie powinieneś dokonywać ponownej kalibracji ani przechylać drona, aby działał idealnie, ani tak czy inaczej.

Kiedy spojrzysz, że Air 2 thru, wiatry o prędkości 35 mil na godzinę, latające w deszczu, lądujące na wodzie, ten gimbal zawsze zapewniał nam idealny horyzont i mówił o setkach lotów. Więc bądź pewny swojej decyzji razem z nimi.

Phantomrain.org
Sprzęt do latania Air 2 w deszczu i na wodzie.
Thank you very much, i will try send my drone to service

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Hi every one. I am having mavic air 2 replaced by the service because of the uneven horizon. I have a new mavic air 2 and the horizon is tilting too !! Most often when I turn in the same direction - horizon tilted. I can correct it manually, but that's not the point.
Of course, I did all the calibrations and I updated the software via the PC .Is the same problem on your mavic air 2? I don't believe it's just me who has this problem ?
You must see that :
You must leave the video posted to obtain replies and suggestions.

Reactions: waffles985
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS