DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC AIR 2 Gimble..Left to Right Movement?

hayc59

Reactions
I have heard that this is possible to do so... Can someone tell me in detail pretty please?
I use a new iphone..thank you

When you touch and hold the camera display screen you’ll see horizontal and vertical axes. Move your finger up and down to control tilt and left/right to pan.

Right on my brothers this is a cool awesome forum

Reactions: pelagic_one
When you touch and hold the camera display screen you’ll see horizontal and vertical axes. Move your finger up and down to control tilt and left/right to pan.
Can you move it to left and use active track in parallel so that the drone can use front obstacle avoidance instead of going on forward on it's side?

Haven’t tried it, but that should work. APAS is disabled when using intelligent flight modes, but obstacle detection should work. the camera can pan 80° to each side, so you should be able to pan it to one side and fly straight forward or reverse with the drone a little ahead or behind.

Reactions: hayc59
Yes you can see sideways with the MA2?

Attachments

• motor frame.jpg
    motor frame.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 57
Reactions: rgarjr
when I center the stabilizer, it shows me -1º or -3º on the horizontal axis. It happens to someone else, is it normal?photo_2020-08-15_21-05-54.jpg

when I center the stabilizer, it shows me -1º or -3º on the horizontal axis. It happens to someone else, is it normal?View attachment 110696

I sometimes accidentally move my gimbal while trying to select an object I want it to track. To fix, double-click the button in the top right corner of the remote. Gimbal will turn straight down. Do it again and gimbal will go to 0-0 straight ahead. Now what does the indicator say?

I sometimes accidentally move my gimbal while trying to select an object I want it to track. To fix, double-click the button in the top right corner of the remote. Gimbal will turn straight down. Do it again and gimbal will go to 0-0 straight ahead. Now what does the indicator say?
Are you sure? The the button in the “top Right corner” is for photo/video swap. Do you mean the fn button in top left? Also, bare in mind that the fn button is programmable with different actions, so this is not always the case.

after pressing the fn button, it is at -1 (horizontal) and 0 (vertical). even if you are on the ground (not flying)

Last edited:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121