DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 & Litchi

Hi, new to MP.
Does anyone know for certain whether Litchi has the SDK for the Mavic Air 2 and when is it going to be encorporated into Litchi?
The latest SDK 4.14 is still in trial (testing) by 3rd party programmers. Some developers have incorporated it into their apps Maven, Copterus are releasing Beta versions of their Apps. Litchi is refining and beta testing as well, last report I have seen is it has a few bugs (SDK) which is common and developers are reporting them back to DJI to re-release a update. Normal for these type of things...just so you know if you want autonomous missions (WayPoints), these are still done via virtual stick method and not Litchi norm where missions are uploaded to FC...and looks to never be.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please use one of the best forum search options.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

The latest SDK 4.14 is still in trial (testing) by 3rd party programmers. Some developers have incorporated it into their apps Maven, Copterus are releasing Beta versions of their Apps. Litchi is refining and beta testing as well, last report I have seen is it has a few bugs (SDK) which is common and developers are reporting them back to DJI to re-release a update. Normal for these type of things...just so you know if you want autonomous missions (WayPoints), these are still done via virtual stick method and not Litchi norm where missions are uploaded to FC...and looks to never be.
Thank you for that information. I Will now wait for them to sort it all out before trying VR headsets.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Microlighter.

Looks like you got the help you needed. :)

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

... Normal for these type of things...just so you know if you want autonomous missions (WayPoints), these are still done via virtual stick method and not Litchi norm where missions are uploaded to FC...and looks to never be.

thanks Repaid1. So Autonomous Flight from Litchi et al is a NO go. Where is DJI head at, suffering cranial anial intrusion?

With an explosion in the wanting of Mavic Air 2 and Mavic Mini 2 drones the head of DJI, shirley shud/would see a change in perspective.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steel63
hey can you clarify what that means? I've not played with drone for 3 years, just got back into it buying the air 2s this week.

The only way I want to fly is to set way points and flight path in litchi app. I find thats the way to get the most smooth footage. Can I still do this?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest