DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 - Modification of flight parameters possible (like with MP or M2) ?

dawaske

Reactions
Hello everyone!
No matter how great DJIs products are - they all have one very annoying limitation in my opinion: descent and ascent speeds. Now, with the Mavic Pro, the MPP and the Mavic 2 this could be fixed rather easily through the debug mode of DJI Assistant 1.1.2.

The question now is: is this still possible with the Mavic Air 2 or am I stuck with what the drone is allowed to do out of the box?

Cheers,
Daniel

Reactions: stonedchloe
I'm also wondering the same thing. There is a software for windows and linux called drone-hacks but you have to pay a membership to edit thing like the altitude limit

Is it true that the developer mode is not available anymore in the DJI Assistant 2.0.14's java script program files, to modify the flight parameters, including the maximum elevation gain?

Reactions: uniontilldeath
Ohh nice. I figured sites like this existed. Would love to see if I can push mine to fly any faster when it's out of warranty. I saw the FPV one can do up to 90 mph. But it doesn't have active Track. I wonder if you could get that functionality on a 90 mph drone... think race boat ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson