DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Questions

mfreed

Reactions
Hey Everyone, I'm new to this forum and recently bought a Mav Air 2. While I've picked up most features/concepts quickly, I still have the following questions that I'm hoping you all might be able to assist with. I really appreciate your help!
  1. What are the megapixels associated with the "Smart" photo mode?
  2. Why would someone take pictures in "Single" photo mode instead of "Smart"?
  3. In Camera settings on the DJI app, you can take photos in either JPEG or RAW+JPEG mode. When I choose RAW+JPEG, I was expecting that when I took a photo I'd see two files (JPEG and RAW) on my SD card. However, I only see one file. Am I missing something here?
    1. If the RAW+JPEG option is being consolidated into a single file, how can you differentiate it from just the JPEG file? I've taken both a JPEG and RAW+JPEG photo and they have the same metadata/attributes when I review them in Lightroom.
  4. Does the Mav Air 2 have obstacle avoidance while tracking a subject?
  5. When creating a quickshot, the DJI app automatically assigns a song to the clip (there appear to be a few different songs that the app may assign). Can you replace the music of this Quickshot clip with another 15 second clip?
  6. How does the Auto Sync HD Photos setting work? It's not entirely clear to me what is being autosynced and when.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61