DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2 Very Subtle Jumpy Video When Panning

TAC57

Reactions
I crashed my Mavic Air 2 and got a replacement (not the original unit) back the other day and I've noticed the video is not as smooth as it was with my original unit.

Specificaly, if I'm flying (Normal mode) and pan the camera down from 0 to -90 degrees the video on the controller (my phone) is not perfectly smooth like it used to be. it's very subtle, but I can see very slight delays or jumps as the video pans down.

Don't know if my replacement drone is bad or if there might be some software setting I can mess with. All my software is up to date with the latest releases.

Thanks,
-TAC

I crashed my Mavic Air 2 and got a replacement (not the original unit) back the other day and I've noticed the video is not as smooth as it was with my original unit.

Specificaly, if I'm flying (Normal mode) and pan the camera down from 0 to -90 degrees the video on the controller (my phone) is not perfectly smooth like it used to be. it's very subtle, but I can see very slight delays or jumps as the video pans down.

Don't know if my replacement drone is bad or if there might be some software setting I can mess with. All my software is up to date with the latest releases.

Thanks,
-TAC
What software and app version? IOS or Android and model of phone?

You mean like it's shooting like 2 frames per second jump - jump - jump

I get that in pans, and sometimes in right or left dollies with a close subject. Wonder if it's the stabilization trying to hold steady on the moving scene.

Rainy today, or maybe I'd go out and play with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada