DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air 2

driftwood27855

Reactions
I'm a brand new user. I followed a video designed for brand new pilots. When the video told me that my controller can now talk to my drone, my display told me that the linking failed. I would not be writing this if I finally got everything connected. Can anyone help by telling me how to correct this problem? Thank you for helping this would-be drone pilot to join the fun.

I'm a brand new user. I followed a video designed for brand new pilots. When the video told me that my controller can now talk to my drone, my display told me that the linking failed. I would not be writing this if I finally got everything connected. Can anyone help by telling me how to correct this problem? Thank you for helping this would-be drone pilot to join the fun.
Turn on the Mavic Air 2. Turn on the controller, Make sure a phone is connected by the cable, open the DJI Fly app, Hit the connect aircraft button, pick the Mavic Air 2 from the screen. If it doesn't connect automatically then press and hold the button on the drone for 4 seconds or until it is blinking.... drone should attempt to pair.

Reactions: Panagiotis Kassavos
Not sure how you have your drone / RC setup and if correctly. The RC won't talk to the drone "IF" there is no USB cable from RC to phone / tablet (not using a Smart Controller). It also has to be plugged in correctly, as one end (right side of controller if antennae is facing away) stays in the RC and the "left" plug goes into the phone / tablet. I think that plug has a icon on it. If you plug the right side plug into phone / tablet - nothing happens.

There is a "correct" way of starting all your electronics. Make sure you're doing it in sequence, even though I've found it doesn't make much difference. Make sure your getting the "beeps" from both the RC and drone when powering up properly. Hopefully the video showed you how to do that. It's a 2 button press then hold sequence until the beeps.

For real help when posting, the MORE INFO the better - as leaving out key details can lead to a lot of "fixes" that may or may not help you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stokdgenetics