DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air and birds

Here is a shot of a big boy coming in for the kill but changed his mind for some reason. Didn’t realize it even happened until I was home reviewing video.
Probably didn't want to get chopped up by the propellers.

I've posted this before, but here it is again in case there are new users that have not seen it. Here is my P3A knocked out of the sky by at least one red-tailed hawk. I found out by later revisits to the same area they had a nest at the top of a large tree nearby.

There must be a connection between the sound the air produces and the birds being attracted as when flying with a friend who owns a pro platinum, it was easy to see the favourite aircraft of the birds that were harassing us [emoji53]
Yes, I just had my Mavic Pro attacked by a bird called a Night Hawk or sometimes referred to as a Bull Bat. It’s a bird about the size of a dove but it’s a fly catcher it’s really good at getting flying insects. I am sure they thought my drone was a swarm of flying insects.
Going to have to send it in because the gimbal is saying it’s overheating and it just will not quit jumping around

Yes, I just had my Mavic Pro attacked by a bird called a Night Hawk or sometimes referred to as a Bull Bat. It’s a bird about the size of a dove but it’s a fly catcher it’s really good at getting flying insects. I am sure they thought my drone was a swarm of flying insects.
Going to have to send it in because the gimbal is saying it’s overheating and it just will not quit jumping around
Consider @Thunderdrones for repair. Sounds like gimbal cable issue. He might be able to help for cheaper/faster than dji

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan