DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic air black screen Help.

Tatty

Reactions
Hi guys,

So, like a flop, I didn't check my air for updates prior to going on holiday.
I'm currently sitting in the bush with a drone that's got no eyes.

Everything is working, but I'm not getting a video feed to my tablet. though I'm not sure if it's recording to the ST card.

Sensors are working, histogram is picking up changes in light, and it looks like I'm able to take pictures, but my screen is black and not getting a video output.

Please assist, I'd like to get some footage while I'm here.

Tx

downgrade the app? there are no issues with the app or firmware

it's most likely a bad cable but his description is so confusing that it's not easy to tell exactly what he is seeing on the tablet

try another cable and take the gimbal cover off

downgrade the app? there are no issues with the app or firmware

it's most likely a bad cable but his description is so confusing that it's not easy to tell exactly what he is seeing on the tablet

try another cable and take the gimbal cover off
Unsure how my description was confusing - all was working, except I wasn't receiving a camera view from the drone to my tablet.
Anyways, seems the app was the issue.
And I had tried 3 other cables and the gimbal cover was removed.

After re-installing a previous version of the app, it was 100%.

I thought the description was fine, seemed pretty clear what problem you were having. Stating that the histogram was working was a good thing to point out.
Glad you got it working mate

Reactions: Tatty
I've had this problem since September 2018. I finally fixed it by installing version 4.2.12 just a little while ago.

Rather disappointing to take so much time but I was in Italy in the interim (flying the drone without live feed) and didn't have the opportunity to find a solution.

Cramped my style somewhat but I must say I am still very impressed with the Mavic Air.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000