DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Air Controller

RoosArt

Reactions
When I start up my MA the controller starts beeping. A very irritating sound I must say. It last for about 5 to 10 minutes and it stops. I have checked my calibrations and everything seems OK. Does anyone have had the same experience? Is the a solution?

Have you done a stick calibration on the remote controller? That usually makes it go away. If it doesn't, try again and do it meticulous. You need to move the sticks in each direction repeatedly (not just once) and slowly to perform a proper calibration. Good luck.

Reactions: DGT 1977
When I start up my MA the controller starts beeping. A very irritating sound I must say. It last for about 5 to 10 minutes and it stops. I have checked my calibrations and everything seems OK. Does anyone have had the same experience? Is the a solution?

Hi there
Mine did the same thing, I recalibrate the controller and it seems fine now. That said it did it a three or four times before it stopped.
Grabobs

Hi there
Mine did the same thing, I recalibrate the controller and it seems fine now. That said it did it a three or four times before it stopped.
Grabobs
Can you tell me how you recalibrated the controller. Is it with joystick movement? I have not tried that yet because the weather is terrible today in this part of the world.

Can you tell me how you recalibrated the controller. Is it with joystick movement? I have not tried that yet because the weather is terrible today in this part of the world.
You don't actually need to be outside to recalibrate the remote controller. Power on the remote controller and the aircraft, go in to the remote controller calibration menu in DJI GO4, then power off the aircraft, and perform the remote controller calibration. It would be a bad idea to do a remote calibration while still connected to the aircraft and the GO4 app tells you to power off the AC.

You don't actually need to be outside to recalibrate the remote controller. Power on the remote controller and the aircraft, go in to the remote controller calibration menu in DJI GO4, then power off the aircraft, and perform the remote controller calibration. It would be a bad idea to do a remote calibration while still connected to the aircraft and the GO4 app tells you to power off the AC.
Thanks for that. It looks like my problem is solved. Now I also understand why my MA was drifting forward a little during a hover. The forward direction stick position gave a 5% value while all others were zero. Beeping stopped I am pleased. Thanks.

Just wanted to mention that you have to do the gimbal as well..You probably noted that. I've had my Air controller move the drone from side to side with the Gimbal control. Not only in the air but also on the DJI simulator. Wondering if anyone else has has had that occur?

Reactions: RoosArt
Thanks for that. It looks like my problem is solved. Now I also understand why my MA was drifting forward a little during a hover. The forward direction stick position gave a 5% value while all others were zero. Beeping stopped I am pleased. Thanks.
I did mine on the kitchen table lol still working fine. Pleased your sorted??

Reactions: RoosArt
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU